Wednesday, March 21, 2007

MySpace

I confess, I set up my very own MySpace account a few weeks ago, because Charlie Williams, (The Noiseguy) had one, and my life is all about keeping up with the Noiseguy! At first I didn't know how I'd use it, but after reading some other KCLS Learning 2.0 employee blogs, I found a link that would change my life.

onetruemedia.com has become my favorite site, and I will be upgrading to the "premium" service. I'm a photo-bug anyway, (like my namesake, Debbie Reynolds, I can assure my children that they had a lovely childhood, because I have the pictures to prove it!) So, the concept of having my photos arranged with music is too cool!

I have created 2 music videos and loaded them at: http://www.myspace.com/sassysibelle for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: